The AUN-HRM brings together HR practitioners from across the ASEAN Region to promote and facilitate the sharing of professional knowledge, experiences and good practices on Human Resources Management across the ASEAN Higher Education Area and beyond, and explore potential avenues for collaboration.
- Share knowledge, information, and best practices among members;
- Assist universities in building capacity to promote HR functions;
- Provide linkages between universities, organizations and leaders interested in improving their HR Management;
- Promote policies that support the use of and best practices for HR function.
Vision and Guiding Practices:
The AUN-HRM Network vision is to advance the human resources function in the ASEAN higher education through the spirit of regional collaboration.
The AUN-HRM Network shall be guided in its decision-making by the principles of diversity, collaboration, excellence, integrity, and learning.
The AUN-HRM network shall be composed of the Members, a Steering Committee and a Secretariat.
The AUN-HRM Network is made up of the following Founding Members:
1) The University of Danang, Vietnam
2) Quy Nhon University, Vietnam
3) Thammasat University, Thailand
4) Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
5) Royal University of Phnom Penh, Cambodia
6) Svay Rieng University, Cambodia
7) National University of Laos, Laos
University of Danang
HR4Asia is a project co-funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme. The materials published on this website only reflect the views of the authors, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.